INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on the MBMEPAY Platform or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the MBMEPAY Platform, subscribe to our Services, participate in social media functions on the MBMEPAY Platform, provide feedback, reviews and rating or when you report a problem with the MBMEPAY Platform. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description or photograph. You may also choose to provide other personal information in order to express yourself beyond the required information, such as your location, your website, or a picture. Your name and your profile picture you choose to add to your profile will be available for public viewing on the MBMEPAY Platform.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the MBMEPAY Platform, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from the MBMEPAY Platform (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you use your account information with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”) to sign in to the MBMEPAY Platform, an option of which may be provided by the MBMEPAY Platform to you at its sole discretion, we will collect and store your SNS User ID, and other account information and other information freely made available to the Company by the SNS. The Account Information that is collected includes all the account information provided by you to that MBMEPAY Platform. Please be aware that the other information we obtain from the SNS is often dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your settings regarding what information you have consented to share with services like that of Company’s.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that data and that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on the MBMEPAY Platform. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment services providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from such sources. We collect non-personally identifiable information from the MBMEPAY Platform visitors to track the total of number of visitors to the MBMEPAY Platform in aggregate form and identify the type of Internet web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer®) and operating system (e.g. Windows®, Android, iOS, etc.) used by the Users. This information allows us continuously to improve the MBMEPAY Platform.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payment
- to communicate with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of the Services and respond to your queries and requests
- to inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you
- to facilitate the Services offered through the MBMEPAY Platform
- to update and back-up our records
- to reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- to comply with Applicable Law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
- to enforce our legal rights and remedies
- to enhance the security of the MBMEPAY Platform
- to personalize content
- to remember information to help you efficiently access your account
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are already using or have enquired about
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you.
- to notify you about changes to our Services
- to ensure that content from the MBMEPAY Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/mobile
- to send you Service-related notices. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing email messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the MBMEPAY Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve the MBMEPAY Platform to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or smartphone
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- to publish in social media or on MBMEPAY Platform for the promotion of the Company or the MBMEPAY Platform
- as part of our efforts to keep the MBMEPAY Platform safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Users of the MBMEPAY Platform about Services that may interest you or them
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our Group. The term “Group” includes means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any relative.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our Users (for example, we may inform them that any given number of women in a specified age group clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual: (i) who can be identified from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the MBMEPAY Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the MBMEPAY Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW WE TREAT YOUR BROWSER INFORMATION
We analyze the log files of the MBMEPAY Platform to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas. This information helps us to serve your information needs.